Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst or a related field
- Outstanding analytical skills and good understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts
- Fluent (preferably native) German and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and BI tools.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- The data analyst is responsible for the development of department metrics, tools, reporting and ad-hoc analysis related to improvements projects.
- The Data Analyst makes sure that the MDI Analysts have tools available to efficiently do their work and comes up with ways of improving this. Besides this, the Data Analyst is responsible for managing the inventory of some German dealers.