Mathematical Software Engineer C#Medior (Hightech) industrie
For several international clients in the Netherlands we are constantly looking for software engineers responsible for (among other things) navigation systems, geo-consultancy or high-tech machinery. All of our clients are making state of the art software and demand world class quality. Want to be part of innovative software solutions in various industries? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science or similar
- You master programming in Python and Matlab
- You are also skilled in C# and .NET
- You have knowledge of mathematical algorithms
- You are an initiator and pro-active
- You have excellent communicative skills
- You can work in a team as well as independent
- Your English is excellent and you are willing to learn Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You will be responsible for
software development, but especially on the mathematical part of systems and
software. The software is working with hardware of the most innovative kind.
You will be responsible for (among other things):
- The R&D phases of the Software
- Software development from scratch
- Mathematical algorithms programming
- Striving to innovate and evolve the software and yourself every day