Material Handler(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for a Material Handler to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process.
The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MBO 3 or 4 Logistics of equivalent, affinity with tooling and technics is a pre
- VMBO+ Affinity with logistics and technology
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- A good computer skill, for example Excel is a must. SAP knowledge is a pre;
- Proactive and hands on mentality, think in opportunities;
- Analytical and driven to share knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Candidate will work in support shift schedule, with an allowance of 25.1%.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
In this function you will facilitate production by providing them with the correct tools, at the correct moment, with the correct quality and at the correct place. Main tasks are:
-Lend out and return tools and equipment to and from our internal customers;
-Transport of tools in the cleanroom to the cabins;
-Check tools on quality, completeness and correctness;
-Clean and pack tools for storage and transport;
-Manage tool availability to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
-Check inventory and make sure tools are well maintained;
-Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;