Manufacturing and Equipment EngineerJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Are you challenged by understanding processes and people behavior in complex manufacturing environments? Is it your strength to define crystal clear production and service processes? Do you want to be involved in the pilot- and proto phase? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available for the coming three years in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc of MSc in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics is needed.
- 3 years relevant and proven work experience in the high-tech industry.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex mechatronic systems.
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing and/or Service Engineering.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations (stakeholder management).
- Overall looking for somebody who is enthusiastic, pro-active, hands on mentality and who has the ability to work independently.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
In this role as an Manufacturing Engineer you work in a Mechatronic Systems Development (MSD) department which provides cutting edge mechatronics solutions for different products. MSD specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions to predictably integrate, industrialize and deliver mechatronic subsystems that meet business requirements. As part of MSD department, the MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering group provides the people, means, methods and deliverables for the industrialization of all MSD functions. You will work in project teams and support new product introduction to factory and field.