Maintenance Technician PharmaMedior (Petro) chemie
Our client is one of the biggest producers of medicines and they are committed to improving worldwide health and improving accessibility to quality healthcare solutions worldwide. The medicines that are produced have their particular application in the treatment of disorders of the central nervous system, movement diseases, oncology and pain relief. Are you a technician with a mission? Want to keep a pharmaceutical factory running and indirectly contribute to worldwide health? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical knowledge and experience with performing and documenting maintenance and improvement activities on complex production systems
- Knowledge of production automation techniques
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- You are a positive spirit and hands on technician
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
Your job is to perform and document the planned preventive maintenance and inspections. You do this by performing small repairs and modifications. Also you accompany external companies in maintenance, malfunctions other projects within the factory. You report about your work in a computer program to keep track. All technical drawings and documents are updated after every job. You initiate and perform improvements to installations and take part in project groups to design or buy and implement new installations in the factory.