Maintenance Engineer PharmaFood / Pharma / Life Sciences Medior
Our client is one of the biggest producers of medicines and they are committed to improving worldwide health and improving accessibility to quality healthcare solutions worldwide. The medicines that are produced have their particular application in the treatment of disorders of the central nervous system, movement diseases, oncology and pain relief. Are you a technician with a mission? Want to keep a pharmaceutical factory running and indirectly contribute to worldwide health? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Applied Physics or similar
- Preferably 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry of other regulated production industry (e.g. Food or Fast moving consumer goods)
- You have knowledge of maintenance and general GMP knowledge
- You have experience in performing and documenting activities related to complex production installations
- Preferably you know TPM, Six Sigma, Lean
- You have excellent communicative skills in English and preferably also Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients;
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits;
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction;
- Our nice extras such as; discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses and other activities.
The goal in this position is to make sure there is optimal availability of all installations, systems and buildings. You will make sure you and the team are successful in this by creating, preparing and analyzing corrective and preventive maintenance on these installations, systems and buildings due to GMP guidelines. You supervise and train users and colleagues in the use of the installations. On top of that you prepare and supervise modifications with the goal to improve availability and functionality of all installations in the factory. You analyze maintenance, malfunctions and failures and are responsible for optimizing the preventive maintenance plan. You prepare, plan and supervise every job that is carried out.