Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Mainframe development
- In particular technical database design and complex batch processes
- We expect at least several years experience in:
- Mainframe development (technical design + programming) in COBOL on IBM environment
- Tooling: IDMS, ROSCOE, Quality Center (Defect Management)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed.
- The PACCAR IT Europe Delivery Center is responsible for application development, maintenance and support on both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based systems. The applications cover all major business areas of DAF Trucks: Purchasing, Product Development, Truck Sales, Production, Logistics, Parts, After Sales and Finance. Examples of applications are:
- The 3D DAF Truck Configurator.
- The ITS (International Truck Service) application supporting the 24/7 call center by handling road side assistance requests throughout Europe.
- The European Parts System supports all PACCAR Parts dealers with ordering, invoicing and return programs and supports the Parts Distribution Centers with order handling and delivery.
- The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) built on the mainframe that enables the logistical processes to make sure the factory has the right components at the right moment at the right place.
- The Delivery Center consists of more than 80 employees in Eindhoven and India who work closely together in Agile Scrum teams per business area.
- As a Software Designer/Engineer you translate customer requirements and processes into a technical specification and build the solution into the mainframe applications. You will work in a core team with 1 information analyst, 2 software developers, a functional application manager and a project manager in the MES / New Generation DAF agile scrum project.
- The main system that requires changes is an IBM mainframe application written in Cobol using an IDMS database. We are looking for a long term commitment to further extend the knowledge base of our team.
- Development of software changes in the mainframe; technical design and programming
- Unit testing of software
- Preparation of peer-reviews
- Handover to maintenance
- All tasks will be executed on-site at DAF Trucks in Eindhoven