Main constructer Truck cabinsMedior Gelderland Automotive
This is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. They have a few truck brands in there portfolio. This vacancy is at the department of competence for engine development. Their facility is state-of-the-art and helps them develop engines of the future. The trucks and engines of this company are top of the bill in transportation and they strive to make them as environmentally friendly as possible against low costs. They make their products as reliable as possible. Their product sells worldwide and therefore they are a multicultural company. Do you want to work at one of the Netherlands most famous brands? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor's degree in Industrial Product Design, Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- You have a few years of work experience in developing consumer and / or automotive products
- You have experience with CAD systems, preferably NX/Unigraphics
- You also have experience with constructing in metal and / or plastic (manufacturability, tooling, strength & rigidity)
- You are able to turn technical challenges into realistic products
- You are decisive, independent and have a driven collegial attitude and you can work well in a team
- You master the English and German language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You are able to translate market demands and technical challenges into products. You work according to DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) methodologies from definition phase via concept development to an end result in a multidisciplinary team. You also monitor the technical and functional status and progress through design reviews and risk reduction activities. We expect you to take the lead in coordination between the Design Center, development partner, suppliers and Production Engineering. Given the size of the work package in this field in the coming projects, the Engineer will also be given a coordinating role with regard to the elaboration of releases with the help of. hired capacity or. at outsourcing addresses. During the concept phases of projects, the emphasis will be on concept definition, both in the field of materialization / process design (module development), and on coordination with the environment. In later phases, risk inventories and also the actual releases and decreases will play a stronger role. You are responsible for decisive and proactive intervention in the event of imminent problems. You will work closely with the testing departments on this.