Linux Systems Engineer (Red Hat, Virtualization, C, Shell Scripting)Medior Noord-Brabant Software/IT
Do you find great joy in system engineering, which will help run state of the art high tech machinery that is used worldwide, and are you familiar with embedded Linux engineering and Red Hat, then be sure to check out this position.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- WR Linux, Red Hat, Virtualization. Install, Build
- C language, Python and shell scripting
- SCM tooling: Clearcase or SVN or GIT
- Analysis of software issues and design of solutions
- Perl, Cent OS, VxWorks, PowerPC
- Network knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, WireShark, BOOTP
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
You will work on system engineering/integration activities of our clients mainhost operating systems and related tooling. You will work on creating, tuning and supporting WR Linux distributions. In addition to these tasks you will also participate in developing proof of concepts to investigate if alternative operating systems are viable.
Working on the virtualization of our clients systems will also be your responsibility as well as benchmarking and developing diagnostic tooling. Quite the challenge!