Linux IT Infrastructure EngineerMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for multiple experienced Linux IT Infrastructure Engineers with 3-7 years of experience.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Formal education should include Bachelor or Master level education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields. Also you are well acquainted with software development and have relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.Experience
- You are a skilled Linux Engineer.
- You have an automation/config management mindset.
- You are familiar with automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Rundeck, Jenkins and Packer.
- You have good understanding of basic infrastructure elements, such as networking (switches, firewalls, load balancing), DNS, DHCP, Directory Services, database and storage solutions.
- You have knowledge on container concepts and deployments (Rancher / Kubernetes is a pre)
- You have knowledge on cloud deployments (Azure / GCP is a pre)
- You have good command of the English language, both spoken and written.Personal skills
- From a personal perspective, you are customer focused, accustomed to context switching in a fast paced environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
In order to provide the software development community with new platforms, services and applications we are looking for engineers to join our team. Together with our infrastructure team you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of infrastructure used by 3500+, and growing, software developers.
As an engineer in our Infrastructure team you will be:
Part of an Agile team, where you get to design, develop, deliver and automate services
Interacting directly with end-users and co-developing teams to share your expert knowledge on infrastructure.
Empowered to make autonomous decisions with your team, and challenge your product owner, to maintain a healthy balance between state-of-the-art technology, security, performance, and stability.
The main part of the environment is built on Linux and VMware, development and deployment is done using Puppet, git, Terraform, and Jenkins. Key in the development of these complex environments are automation, Infrastructure-as-Code and introduction of cloud elements.