Lead Software ArchitectureSenior (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · You are experienced with High Tech complex machine control / Robotics
- You are experienced in coaching and leading software teams
- You are experienced with Model Driven Design
- You are experienced with Realtime control software and Real time Operating systems and Linux, Sun Solaris
- You have experience in large organizations in independently defining an architecture and independently delivering according that architecture
- You have extensive knowledge of Design Patterns
- You have knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python
- You have experience with Continuous Integration
- Your English is excellent in spoken and written
- You are able to work independently
- You have the ability to maintain an overview
- You have to the ability to take leadership
- You want to improve continuously
- You have a strong quality awareness
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, computer engineering or 10+ years of experience in an equivalent environment
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Our partner is active in the specification, designing and integration industry of high tech modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The (high-tech) facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. You can think about things like automated milling machines, lather, grinders, welding robots and laser cutters for instance.
As Lead Software Architect at the partner of Trinamics you will lead the team in a technical way and you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture, from design, implementation, test and integration to maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.