Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- At Trinamics you can expect an appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent future benefits;
- There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance;
- Nice activities such as sportevents and for instance a christmas party with the Trinamics team
The electronics architect in the lead will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics. Within this role you will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team (in the lead). In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project.
During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design.
During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams,
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand.
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions,
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers.
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results.