Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- · 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- · 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
- · Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- · Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- · Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Would you like to join the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise with one of our clients? After a period of secondment and with proper functioning, you will join them permanently. At Trinamics you can expect an appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent fringe benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- · Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams,
- · Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand.
- · Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- · Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- · Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
- · Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
- · Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- · Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions,
- · Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers.
- · Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results.