Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Good knowledge of dynamics theory, applied mechanics and (preferred) control engineering.
- Knowledge of, and experience with commercial FEM Software, preferably ANSYS and/or HyperWorks.
- Knowledge of, and experience with modal/vibration measurements on mechatronic modules and systems.
- You can present your results and clarify your analyses with conviction.
- You feel comfortable making important decisions in a team
- Minimally 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing a (small) team Profile
- Design-oriented, with an eye for depth. Being able to link theory and practice.
- Academic Msc in Mechanical Engineering in mechanical engineering/aerospace engineering.
- Ability to go in-depth, whilst keep on being pragmatic.
- Pro-active in cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- You have good knowledge of English.
- You are an analytical and creative problem solver.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- At Trinamics you can expect an appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent future benefits;
- There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance;
- Nice activities such as sportevents and for instance a christmas party with the Trinamics team
- Identification of the relation between mechanical design, dynamical behaviour and system performance.
- Define analysis/measurement plans for dynamics design optimization or for root cause analyses.
- Ability to use MATLAB, FEM, experiments and other analysis tools/methods to analyze high tech systems.
- Make transparent design recommendations and where necessary development recommendations.
- Execute assignments in close cooperation with customers and have a pro-active role in the design process.
- Coaching/supporting and reviewing colleagues in the field of dynamics analysis and measurement projects.
- Contribute in internal knowledge/tool development related to dynamics analyses and measurements