Lead DevOps Engineer (Migration)Senior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
In the role as Lead DevOps Engineer (Migration) you will be working in one of the engineering teams as a tech lead. These teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated people. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results. Your primary focus will be guiding the team members in applying DevSecOps principles and technology and designing and implementing solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap. Leading by example is key.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent.Experience
- You have extensive experience in the following topics:DevSecOps, Software development lifecycle, Secure development;
- Embedded software development using C/C++ and RHEL;
- Extensive knowledge & experience of build systems (Bazel and Cmake are a plus);
- Infrastructure as code and cloud principles;
- Software architecture and design principles;
- SCM Systems and GIT (Clearcase and SVN are a plus);
- (Automated) software integration & release processes. concepts and tools
- Management of toolstacks: GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian
- Personal skillsYou are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department;
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test;
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution;
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment;
- You are passionate about technologies and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.KEY WORDS:
- DevSecOps, Software development lifecycle, Secure development, C/C++ RHEL, Build systems, Infrastructure, Software Architecture
Key requirements are enabling DevSecOps practices using industry standards;
The platform will be cloud-ready and based on a hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation;
Teams are empowered through self service capabilities and flexibility to add capabilities and tools to the environment;
The software development environment is mission critical and must support the highest level of IP protection (top secret);
With the large community to be serviced, all processes such as onboarding a new developer or providing new or other development stacks to teams must be fully automated and self-serviceable.
The project itself adopted a DevSecOps way of working;
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with IT and software engineers to deliver results fast and in short cycles;
This team delivers the solution in incremental steps with a strong connection to the tools and techniques provided to the end-users.