Lead Design Engineer | 3D CAD Siemens NXSenior (Hightech) industrie
We are looking for Mechanical Designers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Well educated in the application of construction principles and accurate position principles
- Ability to design concepts and a pragmatic attitude and capability to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the specified requirements
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling tools is required, preferably Siemens NX 7.5 or higher, Teamcenter 8.3 and SAP R3.
- Very good technical skills with a pragmatic attitude. Creative thinking capability. Critical on results. Good communicational skills, team player and good knowledge of the English language.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
You will contribute to the development of products by specification, concept study, volume control, interface definition, design, mechanical calculations (FEM), drawings, qualification, integration and test execution of mechanical components or subsystems. In particular you will:
- Specify and design the (sub-)modules and/or tooling to realize the required performance
- To achieve this you will use state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- Store the BOM in our database according engineering change process procedures
- Drive the qualification of the design by specifying the tests, designing and realizing the test equipment
- Define and ensure that required prototypes are planned, built and tested.
- Deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.