Large scale DevOps Engineer C++Senior Noord-Brabant Software/IT
Do you possess skill in the development of setting up DevOps practices for starting up Continuous Integration strategies? Do you have experience in large scale and complex challenges? Our high tech partner is looking for a seasoned embedded software engineer who is able to take charge to set-up the steps towards a DevOps environment, the first step is CI.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development with C/C++
- Experience in deploying CI/CD practices preferably in an embedded software environment
- Experience with automation and scripting
- Preferably software integration experience in large systems
- Preferably experience in testing and test automation
- Good understanding of Agile concepts and experience working in an Agile environment
- Preferably experience of working in a large organization
- You are able to work independently
- You have the ability to maintain an overview
- You have to the ability to take leadership
- You want to improve continuously
- You have a strong quality awareness
- You have a proactive attitude
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics or an education which is equivalent
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
As an Embedded Software (CI/CD) DevOps Engineer, you will be the seasoned embedded software engineer able to deploy CI/CD practices. You will also set out technical direction on how to move to a DevOps first step, CI infrastructure and define the way of working. Additionally you will define team organization and coach the teams in the newly defined way of working on CI practices.