Junior Technical Engineer Bachelor(Hightech) industrie Junior Zuid-Holland
Our company is an international company and looking for graduated students with a Technical Bachelor. The company is active in the high-tech market and is looking for candidates to expend the current team of engineers. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the optimal condition of the machinery. You will work on the Hightech Machinery, this can be in a variety of ways. They assembly and test the machinery to make sure they fulfill the wishes of our clients.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor in the direction of: Electrical- / Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aeronautical Engineering or Automotive Engineering;
- 0 – 5 years of work experience;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns is preferable;
- Experienced in a high tech environment is a pré;
- MUST live within (Europe) the Netherlands.
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
As a part of the this department, you are going to work on high-tech machinery. These are state of the art machines that need to be assembled and tested before they are shipped to the clients. The machines have several sensors, meters, laser beams and systems. In this position you have the possibility to develop yourself and you have great possibilities to grow further into the organization. Other tasks in this position are:
• You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology;
• You will work hands-on on the high-tech machinery;
• You what to develop yourself and learn the newest technics;
• Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines;
• You have the ambition to develop yourself.