Junior Production Engineer with BSc Physics(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Is your interest triggered by production engineering and physics? And are you challenged by lithographic machines? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is immediately available in the Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc Physics is required;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Dutch language is a big plus;
- Overall looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, hands on mentality team player.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education;
- Secondary conditions like 25 vacation days and holiday allowance of 8,33%.
- If needed, Trinamics will help you with your relocation;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role as a Production Engineer the goal is to design, maintain and optimize production processes. You are mainly focused on assembly of parts of ultra-clean vacuum and associated qualification steps within the machine production process. You will also work on continuous improvement such as: processes, efficiency, quality, routings and indicators. Finally you will focus on tasks like trouble shooting and developing.