Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with relevant experience (minimum of 5 years) within similar function and international business environment.
- Knowledge of any PLC language is a must, preferably B&R PLC's.
- Knowledge of ICE 61131-3, Structured Text or C# is preferred.
- Self-supportive –result driven –team player.
- Willingness to travel globally (10 to 20%).
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Dutch is a pre.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A dynamic position in an international company with lot of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- An enthusiastic and motivated team.
- A salary between €2800,- and €3700,- gross per month, depending on experience (higher if you're a senior).
- 25+ holidays
As a PLC Software Engineer you are responsible for the design and realisation of the software for our single machines and complete production lines. This position of Software engineer is located in Bakel. The Software Engineer will report to the Head of Machine Software Food Processing & Packaging. Your resposibilities:
- Developing and Programming of software on your own and as part of a team depending on the size of the project.
- Developing customer specific applications and also install these globally at our customers.
- Training customers on our machines and software applications.
- Translating a customer request to a workable software solution.