Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a B.Sc. in e.g. Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry or Process Technology.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a process laboratory environment or similar.
- You have a proven track record of working in organic synthesis or electrochemistry.
- You understand the challenges of developing technology that needs to be scaled up.
- You have a good mastery of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Having affinity with electrifying the industry, experience with Labview and pressurized and vacuum systems is a plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Some typical projects/programs we are working on:
- Hydrogen as a carbon-free fuel and feedstock.
- Carbon capture and carbon (re)use technology development and piloting.
- New energy storage solutions (heat and electricity) in the build environment.
- Electrification of the industry.
- Biomass valorization: biogas as a fuel and feedstock, biomass conversion to aromatics.
Within our group we are looking for a research technician who wants to work on the topic of Electrochemistry.