Electrical Design Engineer (Altium/ ISO26262)Automotive Junior Noord-Holland
Our client is a innovative and growing company, they make battery packs cleaner by fully utilising the full value of lithium cell-technology, by producing better packs and by developing smarter cell-management allowing cell re-use, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for there customer.
What you are going to do In the role of Embedded Design Engineer, you will work on design of the battery management system, you will test new products and you will work closely with the senior engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Hardware Design in Altium is a must;
- Experiences with ISO26262 is a big plus;
- Firmware Development in C is a plus;
- Experience with Microcontrollers, MOSFETs, power designs, CAN is a Plus;
- Software design in Python is a plus;
- 0-5 years of experience.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As a Junior Embedded Design Engineer you will improve, develop and implements tests for the production environment. You will have a focus on Hardware/ Firmware Design. To make sure you make the right adjustment you will work closely in a team with several engineers.