(junior) commercial project manager(Petro) chemie Starter Zeeland
Our client's core business is to manufacture custom turnkey compressor, dryer and nitrogen generator installations for the oil and gas industry around the world. Our client designs, develops and builds all these packages according to the client's requirements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Good level of written and oral English;
- 0-4 years’ experience;
- Confident person able to stand their ground and negotiate with customer;
- Team player with good communicative skills;
- Good organization, planning and negotiation skills;
- Helicopter view;
- Representative appearance;
- Basic understanding of technology;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and if you function well, you will become a permanent employee. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent fringe benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and referral premiums.
Your new job is a very diverse and dynamic position. You will be attending kick-off meetings, communicating with customers and you'll be the link between the customer and your colleagues. You will be making, monitoring and updating the project planning. Issuing, checking and revising documents and following up comment review sheets (CRS).
Furthermore you will be developing your commercial skills through negotiating prices with sub suppliers, monitoring the budget, monitoring payments and preparing extra prices when needed.
You will the face of our company and of your own projects, when customers come and visit you'll be their personal guide.