Junior C# Software EngineerZuid-Holland Software / IT Junior
Are you a junior software developer willing to work in a C# .NET environment? For one of our clients we are looking for a Junior R&D Software Developer C#. In this position you are responsible for the development of software that is used all over the world. You will design, implement and test a C# code, among other things.
Our client, an international company, is looking for a Software Developer with a great passion for technique. The company is a multinational with different offices throughout the world. The department you will be working for is specialized in developing and designing of software for UAV’s. The equipment contains mechanics, electronics, software, actuators and sensors for data acquisition. Furthermore they are mainly focused on Geotechnical, 3D Data and High-Tech Satellites (sensors). The Software is used for GPS location and imaging a 3D Map.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A BSc. or MSc. in Mathematics, Informatica or Computer Science;
- 0 - 3 years experience, preferably with C # and OOD;
- Knowledge of MVVM, WPF and XAML is a plus;
- Experience with automatic testing, functional and non-functional testing;
- Experience with component based development and product life cycle;
- Knowledge of version control and defect tracking;
- Knowledge of CAN / CANOpen is an advantage.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities to develop yourself;
- Possibility to follow several courses;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Nice activities throughout the year with the Trinamics team.
As a Software Developer you are responsible for the development of software that is used all over the world. The projects are carried out in the department from start to finish. From problem analysis, hardware and software design, documentation to implementation and test phase. After that training and possible introduction of the application take place on-site. This makes your work very varied. You will design, implement and test a C # code, among other things.