Junior BSc. MSc. Automotive / Aerospace / Computer Science / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Our company is an international company and looking for a graduated students with a Bachelor or Master in Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical or Software. The company is active in the high-tech market and is looking for candidates to expend the current team of engineers. As a part of the this department, you are going to provide support in Hardware and Software, you will work on both aspects. You are going to cooperate with colleagues from different departments in a project team. Together with your colleagues you make sure the machines are in optimal condition.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master with an education in:
- Aerospace / Automotive / Electrical / Mechanical / Software
- Technical Bachelor or Master Degree
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Experience in Hardware and Software is a pré
- Experienced in a high tech environment is a pré
- MUST live within (Europe) or the Netherlands
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Working in a Research and Development Environment.
- You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology and prototype machinery
- You will work on both hardware and software
- You what to develop yourself and learn the newest technics
- Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and report issues in the design to improve system performance
- You can develop yourself in different directions (Hardware / Software or Management)
- You have the ambition to develop yourself