Application Oriented Scientific Software Engineer for state of the state simulation based platformSoftware / IT Medior Zuid-Holland
International top cliënt (Delft area the Netherlands) in complex state of the art application oriented simulation software engineering. We are looking for a application oriented software engineer.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc. with 3 year company experience or more is a must or PhD starter.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++ version 14 or higher
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink is a plus
- Understanding of bug reporting systems as Mantis, Jira or ClearDDTS
- Understanding of configuration management tools as SVN, Mercurial
- Experience with CUDA, GPU Computing, HPC, OpenCL, OpenGL, ray tracing is a plus
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
- Key words: Computer Science, high performance computing, C++, Matlab, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The application is a simulation based platform that simulates how camera systems, sensors , lidar, radar and other communication systems will react. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have a wide knowledge about programming languages, object orientation, design patterns, design languages, tools, libraries, development environments.