DevOps EngineerJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Do you have experiences in DevOps activities? Did you worked with Puppet, ansible, Docker, Azure and VMWare? Than I have the perfect position for you! For our top international client we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. In this job you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/MSc Computer Applications or Computer Science;
- Linux and Windows server and desktop configuration;
- Preferable experiences with C# or Java
- Experiences with scrum/ Agile
- Experiences with Puppet Ansible, Docker, Azure and VMWare
- Experiences with Dynatrace, Splunk and Apigee
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests.
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As a Devops engineer, you will be working with C# and Java. Other activities you will be involved with are;
- Actively participate in delivering self-service and automation tools
- Deliver end to end monitoring and data analytics
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team