Java Software Design EngineerSoftware / IT Noord-Brabant
Do you enjoy facing mathematical challenges on a daily basis?
And do you enjoy working within a high-tech organization and do you want to impact the future with you knowledge of controller software, then read on!
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the development and manufacturing of high-tech equipment and machinery.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics or Physics (with a focus on software);
- Recent experience in programming in Java (SE / EE);
- Experience in Object Oriented (OO) development;
- Experience in the development of technical software for high-tech equipment;
- Experience in working in an Agile / Scrum manner;
- Willingness to further expand your knowledge on complex mathematical algorithms;
- Preferably knowledige of JavaFX or Swing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
You’ll be part of one of the software groups, which addresses the high-tech equipment stability and process control. You will be creating software in Java SE or Java EE, contributing to the development of controller software in a scrum/Agile way of working. Since you’ll be working on very advanced, cutting edge technology, where multiple teams and disciplines are involved, you’ll work in close collaboration with several teams to together deliver and integrate solutions to complex problems, as to enhance the control capability. Within one of the teams you will implement user stories and will cooperate with other software team members. You will work with Team leads and Architects. In this position you will act as software professional. You will apply software engineering practices such as implementation in Java, testing and integration on the computing platform. You will gain knowledge on complex mathematical control algorithms and the controller applications, estimation, optimization algorithms, and workflows.