Java Scala Engineer SeniorSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, they make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. They build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
Are you an experienced Java Engineer + willing to learn Scala? Then we are looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor or master degree, preferably in the Computer Science/Information Technology area.
- You are a senior developer with 3-7 years of experience. Your technical skillset should include the following:
- Senior level Scala development or senior level Java development with willingness to learn Scala.
- Medior/senior level SQL development
- Medior level PHP development (preferred)
- Experience with code repo tools like Bitbucket
- Experience with orchestration or CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with work management tools like Jira
- You have a positive attitude and an intrinsic motivation to learn new things. Your personal skills should include:
- Analytical: you are able to process complex information & customer questions and make the right conclusions.
- Stakeholder management & requirements gathering: you can clearly communicate with stakeholders and are able to translate their functional wishes into a clear technical requirement for you and the team.
- Leadership: as the senior in the team you are a skilled tech lead and coach/teach others in the team to become better engineers. Optionally you like to take a leading role in the Competence team.
- Agile: you have experience with working in an Agile setting and worked in a Scrum team before. You understand the core of Agile and are able to help the team become more mature. (Optional)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays
- Flexible work hours and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally at Trinamics Academy
- Discount on your healthcare
- Referral bonuses
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
In this role you will be responsible for one of the most used set of analytics applications. Together with your DevOps team you will develop new features and maintain the underlying platform. All to enable your fellow colleagues to achieve great things.
As the senior software engineer in the team you both independently and collaboratively develop new features for a big set of critical applications. These applications are used by thousands of colleagues during their work and provide (analytical) insights during critical business processes. Together with your Scrum team and a second team you maintain the platform where these applications reside and push for improvements as part of your Competence. This role provides the opportunity to take a lead position in the team as Scrum Master or technical lead, but also as lead of the Competence team.