IT System ArchitectSoftware / IT Medior Utrecht
Internet, telephony and television are playing an ever increasing role in our daily lives. One of the largest providers in the Netherlands is looking for a 'IT System Architect - Customers Contact Centers' to help them transform their current IT landscape to a more future proof architecture. Do you want to impact the daily lives of millions of homes in the Netherlands, than keep on reading!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Knowledge of IT systems and the challenges they bring in the ‘Customer contact centers’ domain
- Experience in designing an IT landscape within such an environment taking into account architectural guidelines and system functionalities and limitations
- Taking the lead in designing end-to-end solutions within a complex environment
- More detailed knowledge about and (high level) design experience in applications running in a customer contact environment such as Agent applications (Agent Desktop applications), Knowledge management applications, IVR and contact center solutions, Chatbots and Service apps
- The agile way of work and awareness of the different stakeholders and deliverables within such an environment
- Architecture and design standards, tools and guidelines (such as Togaf, eTom/ Frameworx, UML)
- You are able and not afraid to bring people together, challenge proposals, clearly communicate and think out of the box.
- As you will be working within a scaled agile framework (SAFE), next to having the required knowledge and skills of the agile way of working, we also expect you to be enthusiastic about this way of working.
- Our client is looking for a candidate who likes to contribute to the development and fine tuning of this way of working and is able to also explain and promote this way of working towards others inside and outside of the team.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- A competitive salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client.
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling.
As a System architect, you will be working in an Agile environment at our client. You will help them define their new system architecture for their customer contact center. As the system architect you are able to translate your vision into a solid and futureproof solution, taking into account architectural principles and guidelines. You will not have to do this alone, you will work closely with the domain architect. To be successful in this position it helps if u are used to resolving conflicts, because you will communicate with a lot of different people from different departments. These departments all have their own interests, so you will moderate between parties.
The main task that you will work on will be defining the high level design for multiple solutions and systems in the area of ‘customer contact’. This not only covers all systems directly related to customer contact (for example Agent Desktop, Knowledge Management, Chatbot, Service App, Interactive Voice Response), but also includes the underlying application landscape providing functionality towards these applications.
The different Agile teams within the Agile Release Train will be able to define the low level solution based on your high level architecture. After they have defined the low level design they will eventually develop the required functionality. The System architect is also capable of challenging the functionality which is actually delivered by the agile teams within the ‘customer contact’ domain.
You will be working together with different teams sometimes having different objectives or ‘rules of engagement’. In order to find the best solution you are able and not afraid to bring people together, challenge proposals, clearly communicate and think out of the box.
As you will be working within a scaled agile framework (SAFE), next to having the required knowledge and skills of the agile way of working, we also expect you to be enthusiastic about this way of working. Our client is looking for a candidate who likes to contribute to the development and fine tuning of this way of working and is able to also explain and promote this way of working towards others inside and outside of the team.