IT Solution ArchitectNoord-Brabant Software / IT Senior
We are looking for a IT Solution Architect to join one of our clients. Do you feel comfortable in a multicultural, high-tech environment? Would you like to make a contribution to the future of the semiconductor industry? Than we might be looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience in designing and deploying enterprise level automation tooling
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way.
- Proven experience/expert knowledge in the following technologies:
- Version Control Systems and Artifact Management such as Bitbucket, Artifactory etc.
- Pipeline/orchestration like Rundeck, Ansible, ServiceNow
- Deployment/maintenance automation like Terraform, Puppet
- Configuration/Compliance management such as Puppet, Inspec
- Image/Update Management technologies such as Packer, SCCM, Red Hat Satellite
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF) and service management methods and processes (ITIL)
- Experience with outsourcing of IT services
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.
- Knowledge and certification of minimal Archimate 2.1 or willing to certify
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- Dutch language courses
In this role you
are responsible for defining and maintaining the technology architecture for
Automation tooling & services and the driver for change and adoption of
using automation within our application and infrastructure teams together with
the Product Owner.
The vision of the department is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud and automation platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud and automation across our organization and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks and supporting our growth
- Define technology standards and future state for tooling & automation services
- Creation and maintenance of guidelines, reference architectures, guiding principles and solution building blocks
- Creation and maintenance of technology roadmaps for automation and programmable infrastructure
- Research, cost-justify and drive technological improvements through position papers
- Cooperate with enterprise architecture to assure overall fit & integration and define target architectures
- Standardize automation capabilities and create automation best practices
Decision owner for
architectural decisions for automation tooling & services
- Identifying the decisions to be taken about the solution
- Advise management to support the decision making process
- Communicating the decisions and their impact to stakeholders
supervise design within the DevOps teams and projects/programs
- Assist with application team intakes regarding improving their automation capabilities
- Create solution design together with the application team which has the best fit for their application with the current provided services
- Detect new needed automation services to be developed and align with ACoE product owner
- Review and/or approve technical solutions – assurance of compliance with directives, standards and guidelines
- Ensure that the implementation is in line with design