IT-Network & ICS Security ExpertSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced IT Network and ICS Security Specialist with 2-5 years of experience.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience.Experience• More than 2-5 years’ experience with security (assurance) of network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and DataCenter (DC) security.• More than 2 years’ experience with security of ICS / SCADA network, protocols and devices is a pre.• More than 2 years’ experience with conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to network, network devices and ICS systems.• Familiar with future developments within the area of network security, data center security and ICS / SCADA security. E.g.• Software Defined Networks (SDN) / Micro-Segmentation, Internet Of Things (IoT)• Relevant security certifications like CISSP is a strong plus• Relevant CISCO Security certifications (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)• Relevant SCADA / ICS certificates (e.g. GICSP,CSSA, Industrial Security professional)Personal skills• Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous• Familiar with local laws and legislation, Sarbanes Oxley• Ability to interact with all levels including engineer and senior managers• Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required• Flexibility to travel
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist, you will help to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and guidelines for Network infrastructure, Datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / SCADA network.
You will assess current protection level of the network, datacenter and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and the compliance of these assets towards ASML policies, standards and applicable legislation.
You will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope.
As a Network and ICS Security Specialist you are responsible for (but not limited to) the following tasks:
• Set-up IT security standards applicable for network, datacenter, IoT and Scada / ICS and support the translation of these standards towards operational controls (people, process, technology).
• Responsible to assure that security and assurance requirements are effectively covered within Network, datacenter, infrastructure and ICS policies, standards and guidelines.
• Verify adequate implementation by ASML (IT) organization of (IT) security standards and security controls related to the scope of the function.
• Responsible to advice on security improvements, roadmaps and additional controls on network, infrastructure, datacenter, IoT and ICS/ SCADA network based upon audit results, incidents, industry standards and other lessons learned.
• Building a bridge between IT and OT organization and infrastructure.
• Define, align and support security roadmaps for network, datacenter and ICS / SCADA network