Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar;
- SAM certification such as BCS Certificate in SAM Essentials, IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) or BSA Certified in Standards-Based SAM - for Professionals (CSS-P)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Min. 8 years working experience in an IT or financial analytical role
- Experience in managing vendors and external personnel
- Experience in an equivalent environment (size, complexity, engineering industry, domain)
- Experience with hands-on information gathering, analysis and reporting on any organization's assets.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
Being an IT License Manager gives you the chance to excel in an ever-growing
environment and industry. ASML stands for quality and aims to deliver the same
quality in everything related to Licensing Management. Acting in this role
means being on the forefront of the industry which brings the responsibilities
of continuously performing at your top and thinking outside-the-box by coming
up with innovative solutions.
Operational activities are largely outsourced. The ASML internal License Managers provide data insights and expertise to enable decision making. You’re able to drive your business and pro-actively drive your supplier base at the same time. Having a strategic role means being involved in our strategic decision making for our suppliers and tenders, you will be partnering up with Procurement for these key processes.