IT Infrastructure Engineer for LinuxSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer for Linux.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Very thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- You have experience with Linux Infrastructure and Windows server;
- You are familiar with Linux virtualizations and automation techniques: Docker, VMWare, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Rundeck, Jenkins and Packer;
- Knowledge regarding management of large server and VDI environments;
- Base Knowledge of storage, network and database solutions;
- Base knowledge of ClearCase, Clearquest, GIT or SVN;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English);
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
More information? Check the points below;
- The Engineering IT Services is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for development and engineering departments;
- The infrastructure specialist will be active in the Engineering IT Services-Software;
- The engineering IT Services team (EIS SW) is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 4000 product software developers ;
- This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the product software;
- The EIS SW team is in transition towards an Agile (SAFe) set up. There are more than 30 DevOps teams working on the different business lines.
To be the best fit, some personal qualities are required as well;
- You will show initiative and problem solving attitude;
- You have a pragmatic, flexible (occasional evening or weekend work) and committed to quality;
- You are a team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- You will think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user;
- You have experience with Agile/ devops, (JIRA);
- You have relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments.