IT compliance specialistSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by:
- Delivering an important contribution to the IT risk management process
- Making sure that the IT organization meets requirements and policies on various topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness.
- Providing first line monitoring on tactical and operational level to be in control.
Then we are probably looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationA bachelor in business economics, risk management and-or (IT) audit.Experience- 3-7 years’ experience in Audit and/or Risk management- Knowledge of risk management domains including Business Continuity Management, Information Security, Identity Access Management, IT general control- Knowledge of standards including COBIT, SOX, ISO22301- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE/DevOps/LEAN- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch- Resilient and solution oriented- Analytics and inquisitive mindsetPersonal skillsYou have the ability to:- Resilient and solution oriented- Analytics and inquisitive mindset- Deep dive while having helicopter view- Deliver results & manages change- Persuasive- Reduce complexity and simplify- Decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities
Context of the position
The sector IT consists of Engineering IT Services, Business Application Solutions, Operations and Infrastructure and Information Security.
The role of the CIO office team has a broad view on IT and is responsible for:
- The IT strategic planning process
- IT continuous innovation management capability
- Define and proliferating practices and standard operating procedures throughout the IT organization in the area of :
IT Financial Management
IT (Portfolio) Performance Management
IT Business Process Management
IT Compliance and risk management
As an IT compliance specialist manager you can make a difference by driving and monitoring implementation of non-negotiable non functional requirements in the domain of Business Continuity Management, Information Security, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness in an agile IT organization.
The IT compliance specialist:
- Designs, implements and maintains an integrated risk control framework for IT
- Orchestrates implementation of corporate policies and standards by translating requirements into clear actionable Standards, Controls and Procedures for IT development and support teams.
- Supports the SOX compliance program within the IT’s scope
- Supports implementation of risk awareness and control measures for Agile teams