IT Agile PMO(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you an all-round Agile PMO that likes to work in a dynamic solution
delivery environment in the middle of an Agile transformation? Do you have
experience in implementing lean solution delivery processes while ensuring
quality and compliancy requirements? Do you have experience in facilitating
management decision making, by providing timely and accurate portfolio
analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you analyze key figures and deliver
statistics and analysis? Do you like to share your knowledge by onboarding /
training / coaching?
If so, then apply for the Agile PMO role within our IT department!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5-10 Years of working experience in project/portfolio management and/or SAFe in a large, international organization, working as (agile) project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience in data analysis, providing advice and preparing scenarios for senior leaders
- Experience with implementation of changes and improvement initiatives or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of, and working experience in project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Sound knowledge of, and working experience in SAFe, Agile and Scrum
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online, Jira (Align) and Spotfire
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
As an Agile PMO, you support a dedicated part of the IT portfolio. You work closely together with Agile PMO team members, department leads, portfolio and project managers as well as release train engineers and scrum masters on topics like financials and progress reporting, planning and quality assurance. You challenge your stakeholders on the effective and consistent use of the ASML processes & methodologies. By providing clear analysis and insight on portfolio financials, progress, quality, issues and risks you support senior management in effective decision making.
You actively come up with suggestions for improvement initiatives and tasks. The Agile PMO team works on continuous improvements in 4-weekly sprints. You lead small improvement initiatives independently, but in collaboration with other team members and/or external stakeholders.
You help actively to share knowledge within IT community and the Agile PMO team, by organizing and/or contributing to the content of knowledge sharing events.