ISP ArchitectAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is a leading technology company focusing on applications for intelligent driving. Their core business are high definition mapping, highly precise positioning and semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Some of their products: navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software and more.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- More than five years of digital IC design experience, master degree or above, proficient in programming language Verilog
- Understand video or image processing algorithms
- Have intensive experience in ASIC circuit design projects, including writing design documents, sub block IP design and RTL implementation
- Familiar with the whole digital design process, such as synthesis constraint, timing check, lint, CDC, DFT, etc.
- Experience in ISP projects is preferred, such as 3D noise reduction, HDR, white balance, image enhancement related subjects
- Have project experience related to video codec
- have teamwork spirit and can proactively solve problems
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You will join the multi-cultural team of our client in Eindhoven. You will be working on ISP (image signal processor) architecture.
Your core tasks will be:
- Define system architecture of image signal processor architecture
- Help define image processor IP specification
- Plan and design image processor IP