Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Experience in embedded software and integration testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP QualityCenter
- Experience in test automation
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
- You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects.
- You cooperate daily with the verification and support engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
- You report to the Supervisor of the support group within the Verification & Support department.