Integration lead mechatronic systems(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Systems Integration?
Then you are the Lead integration mechatronic systems we are looking for.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical University, Master degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience , hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Integration and test experience in small volume production
- As a person you are driven, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective under time pressure, budget constraints, good at setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clientsA good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefitsTakeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properlyAt Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Responsible to analyze the requirements, and define your test strategy.
- You define the test plan, test levels, identify the tooling and test rigs for product and production qualification.
- You will lead the integration team to prepare the integration and deliver the machine to our customers.
- Create the Master Gantt, set priorities and guarantee delivery.
- In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into test specification and procedures.
- You will lead the integration team to document and maintain the tests.