Integration Expert – SAP Cloud Platform(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Full Stack Cloud Platform Developer – SAP.
The SAP Cloud Platform Team has started in April 2020 and is getting organized around defining the reference architecture, governance, ways of working and enablement of Agile delivery / DevOps teams. We are looking for an SAP Cloud Platform Developer (Full Stack) to help us out in delivering the cloud platform solutions for several projects.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a certified SAP Cloud Platform / SAP Technology (or proven track record);
- You are skilled in SAP in most or all of the following: Basis, HANA, cloud, server, storage, database, network, security, virtualization, monitoring, software development;
- You have understanding SAP Fiori and any cloud deployment;
- You have experience in full life cycle SAP cloud implementations;
- You have 3+ years of practical experience in SAP Cloud Platform, preferably in an international environment as architect;
- You have architecture skills (TOGAF or other);
- You have experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts, understanding hybrid application landscape.Education
- You completed a BSc or MSc in for example Computer Science, Informatics, or have equivalent experience.Personal skillsYou have strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- You have a pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- You have the leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team;
- You have a demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- You have well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- You are passionate about architecture, SCP and driving innovative solutions;
- You are a motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- You have strong communication and presentation skills;
- Your are fluent in English.Keywords: HANA, cloud, server, storage, database, network, security, virtualization, monitoring, software development, SAP Fiori
You will support and enable the comprehensive architecture, functionality, economics, and architecture compliance of a suite of SCP applications solution options for ASML’s technology area;
You will define the technology and integration architecture at both an enterprise and project level.;
You collaborate with various other members of the IT organization like Domain architects, Solution Architects and Security & Access team as well as subject matter experts from Global IT and business units for assigned solutions;
You determine requirements for effective planning and development of high-powered software solutions;
You will use ISA-M methodology to track reference architecture decisions made;
You will perform technical architecture planning and development;
You will drive business partnerships to shape and optimize Global IT solutions;
You will manage and drive architecture assurance for IT solutions;
You will work according to the best practices and architectural principles defined by the SAP Cloud Team;
You share your skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices and enable colleagues;
You dare to challenge, collaborate intensively and care for your work and colleagues.