Identity Access Manager - HightechSenior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
The organization is the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. It is a heavily R&D driven company, and as such, it is critical that we properly safeguard our intellectual property. As an Identity Access Manager, you will manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) operates within the R&D domain, which includes Development & Engineering, System Engineering and all Business Lines. R&D SRM is responsible for keeping information security risks within the R&D risk appetite by identifying and assessing risks, driving risk mitigation and monitoring execution.
As an Identity Access Manager (IAM) you will manage the IAM Roles and Rules in the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an international technology driven enterprise. Throughout the company multiple disciplines are in place to reduce risks related to application and data access.
You will have a close relationship with the IAM service providers, IAM colleagues of other sectors and IAM stakeholders within the R&D business and application landscape.
As part of this profile you will be responsible for:
• Design and implement IAM roles and rules
• Manage functionality and organization changes within IAM roles and rules
• Periodic Reporting
• Incidents handling
Support in the mitigation of security and risks and adherence to policies and regulations, anticipate future business requirements within application and data access. Evaluate changes to the organization and ensure connection to the IAM solutions.
This role focusses on information security in the applications and data domain by amongst others control and management of access to applications and data over R&D owned applications and data. Besides these domains you will be expected to provide IAM support in generic security risk assessments and support the R&D business as a whole.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationYou have completed at least a Bachelor's degree within a technical field such as IT, Computer Science or related fieldExperienceYou have gained 4+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management. (RBAC / ABAC / PBAC);
- You have proven understanding / knowledge / experience in the IT (security) domain;
- You have proven experience with Identity and Access Management tools including knowledge of the product market, best practices for requirements definition, business rule management and best practices for deployment and governance;
- You have affinity with technology driven environments, way of working and culture;
- You have knowledge of export regulations is an advantage as well as knowledge of Okta, leading IAM solutions, Cloud Service implementation and security;
- You have knowledge of SAP authorization;
- You have solid Devops, SAFe and project management understanding.Personal skillsYou are strongly analytical minded;
- You are experienced in dealing with resistance and reluctance;
- You have communication and stakeholder management skills at different levels of the organization and with outside vendors and service providers;
- You are pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results;
- You are a team player, highly communicative with consultancy skills.
The day to day activities consist the following:
Support the implementation of authorization matrices;
Enable and disable requested and granted functionalities in roles and rules according to the authorization matrix;
Enable and disable requested and granted permissions using the authorization matrix;
Periodic reporting to the Application / Data / Role owner to verify the correctness of the authorization matrix;
Perform / coordinate / support the evaluation processes and report the results to the Application Owner;
Ensure implementation of compliance to security policies and standards;
Ensure implementation of compliance to regulatory and company policies and standards;
Alignment with IT (security) department with technical IAM support team and on application interfaces.