High Technical Machine Building / Mechanical AssemblyJunior (Hightech) industrie
Do you have good work ethics, two right hands, a solid educational background, a first assembly working experience and are you eager to develop yourself at a top-notch company with long-term perspective and a great salary?
Then you might want to continue reading, because this job position in DAY-TIME (no shifts!), is a great opportunity to further advance your career.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- We are looking to get in touch with assemblers who have the following educational background: MBO / Vocational Degree in a technical area
- In regards to experience, we are interested to hear from you, if:
- You have a previous hands-on working experience within a high-tech environment
- You have hands-on experience in one (or more) of the following fields: electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- You have proven affinity with assembling and/or testing in combination with troubleshooting
- You can communicate on a professional level in both the Dutch and English language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- In this job, you will be working in day-time.
- If you think you are a qualified candidate, please convince me by sending your application guided with a solid letter of motivation.
We are looking for an Assembler within the High Tech Machine industry. You will be responsible for assembling, adjusting and testing complex machines according to agreed specifications, quality-demands and given deadlines. Besides being a qualified assembler, we are also looking for the right fit in regards to personality, responsibility, ownership and eagerness to learn & develop yourself and the people you work with.
You will be responsible for quality assembly of complete machines and/or sub-modules. Machines that are as big as a living room, and are worth millions and millions. Now, don’t be afraid – you’re getting a fantastic on-boarding program, experienced mentors, the time to learn, the time to grow, and the room to take initiative and show your pro-active attitude in becoming a respected member of the team.
Your tasks will be (not limited to):
Dismounting of several sub-modules
Assembly of several sub-modules
Perform mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
Continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible
Take responsibility in reporting, informing and escalating correctly and timely on progress and status
Supporting good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve
Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening
Secure daily execution by being pro-actively involved in the process