Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education Higher Technical College (Bachelor) Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics Experience The following experience is a preference:
- - Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- - Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA is an advantage.
- - Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage. Personal skills - Combining an analytical approach with a hands on mentality.
- - Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- - Good social and communication skills to work with other departments, such as production and development engineering.
- - Dutch is the main language on the production floor, therefore candidate must be willing to learn to speak and write.
- - Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
The goal is to produce actuators to the highest quality by creating an optimized production process. To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
- Delivers technical support for the production process and finds the root
cause of technical disturbances and prevents them from reoccurring.
- Is responsible for the work preparation in the broadest sense. Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, production sequence, production tooling, process parameters and indicators.
- Continuously analyses the production processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as development and engineering (D&E), manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, production team and logistics at Motion.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.