High Tech Starter/Medior Software Designer C++ / Java(Hightech) industrie
A complex environment for C++, Java and Python Software Engineers for the High Tech Industry
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master, PDEng, PhD degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a technical product development environment.
- Knowledge about the software development process and tools.
- Experience with C++, Java or Python
- Candidates from inside the EU are preferred but not limited to
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of contracting and functioning properly, you can be converted as a direct employee by our client.Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As the machine is an extremely complex system, it is crucial that data is available with which system performance can be monitored and measured. The team provides the mechanisms to do this in a controlled, structured way while keeping security and performance (data load) in mind.
As a software engineer you will work in a team reporting to your team lead. This team uses Agile/Scrum during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders, for this you need to be communicative and be able to find your way in the organization. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing software.
- Develop and maintain software in C++, Java or Python
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write & update required documentation (design, test, etc.)
- Implement and test accepted changes