High performance data analytics (HPDA) specialistSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by driving Engineering Improvements and are you able to translate this into an operational environment for engineering simulation? Then the high performance data analytics team is the perfect environment for you to build and deploy solutions in close collaboration with our users that are in need of your solutions fast.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationAt least master level or equivalent in computer science and/or Engineering.
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include
- At least 10 years of relevant experience operating large scale computational infrastructures
- Strong track record in the area of automation and cloud technologies
- Experience with K8S and virtualization technologies like openstack or vmware
- Experience with migration of workloads from on prem to cloud and/or vice versa
- Experience with Bright Cluster manager is a pre
- Experience with gitops way of working is a pre
- Personal skills
- Highly motivated team player.
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Vision and opinion.
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays
- Flexible work hours and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally at Trinamics Academy
- Discount on your healthcare
- Referral bonusesNice yearly events with the Trinamics team
As HPDA specialist you will develop, extend, implement, deploy and maintain the simulation environment for ASML. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize their simulation workflows. You will work closely together with the HPDA system engineers and application benchmark specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize application manageability and performance. You will be part of the DevOps team for the HPDA ecosystem and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints. Your main focus area will be on automation, introducing cloud technologies in the stack and expanding the HPDA platform towards the cloud.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability of the setup
Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements;
Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods;