High Level C++ Software Engineer Self Driving VehiclesAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
For our top international client we are looking for a application oriented software engineer. The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. You will take an active role This is a real software engineer role so you need to have a wide knowledge about programming languages, object orientation, design patterns, design languages, tools, libraries, development environments
Our Client is a Worldwide Automotive company which supplies revolutionary software products to support ecological, secure and more intelligent vehicles.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- M.Sc./PhD degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Control / System Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience with C++11 or higher.
- Demonstrable experience with C.
- Experience with Build Systems as CMake and with cross platform development Windows and Linux is welcomed.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development is a strong asset.
- You are results oriented, a team player, have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are living in Europe, and are willing to relocate to The Hague area
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Starters with relevant skillsets are welcome to apply as well
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.