Heavy Lifting Mechanical Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you an expert in lifting, transportation and assembly? This job is covering everything that is required from the first assembly of the machine in the cleanroom, to the installation of the machine all over the world. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with experience who is available for this role in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Able to understand and interpreted the documentation;
- Lift tooling design and risk assessment experience is a must;
- Experience with FEM calculations, mechanical analysis results and 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX) are a big plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on experience and education in a range of € 4.500 - € 5.500.
- At least 25 vacation days per calendar year and holiday allowance of 8,33%
In this job you will be responsible for the design of lift and transport tooling with an international team. You will design and test lifting and transport tools for safety, reliability, efficiency and cost-effectivity of the transport and installation. With the team you will create designs, documentation and hardware. Also you will perform and guide risk analysis sessions and you have to have the chance to increase the functionally of existing lift and transport tooling.