Harness EngineerAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
For the Harness Engineering group, within Product Development department Vehicle Electrics / Electronics we are looking for an enthusiastic Harness Engineer, specifically in the area of Harness Design & Schematics. As an engineer you have automotive knowledge in the field of electrical installation.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HBO / Bachelor Electrical / Mechanical engineer, or comparable.
- Relevant Automotive and Electrical Installation working experience. Experience in Saber, NX tools and working with High Voltage and Low Voltage in Automotive / Electrical Vehicles and detailed knowledge of connectors is a pré.
- You are able to convert technical challenges into realistic products.
- You are decisive, independent and have a passionate collegial attitude and can work well in a team. Language, Fluent English required.
- Dutch and German is a pré
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- You organize and participate in Simultaneous Engineering teams to support the development process;
- The wire harness routing CAD files are created in NX and processed in 3D files.
- Using a specific software package (Saber), the necessary diagrams, product and composition drawings are made.
- Support other Saber users in Eindhoven/Leyland/Brazil and external Engineering Support companies.
- Support the Line Lead Harness Engineer in Saber tests/issues and also in related tools, like Saber Release tool / Upload tool
- You are responsible for starting up and following up the necessary tests. In the position of Harness Engineer you will work closely with fellow engineers and report to the supervisor Harness Engineering.