Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HBO / Bachelor Electrical Engineer, HBO / Bachelor mechanical engineer, or comparable.
- Relevant Automotive and Electrical Installation working experience.
- Experience in High Voltage and Low Voltage in Automotive / Electrical Vehicles is a pré
- You are able to convert technical challenges into realistic products. You are decisive, independent and have a passionate collegial attitude and can work well in a team.
- Language, Fluent English required. Dutch and German is a pré
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Harness Engineering: In cooperation with system owners and bundle engineers you will draw up vehicle schematics where you are a central key engineer in the various adjustments that are required.
- Bundle Engineering: within the SE team (simultaneous engineering teams PD and Production Engineering, Purchasing etc.) you will develop and coordinate the best routing for wiring harnesses, you will coordinate interfaces and various supports that are needed with installation groups within PD.
- You organize and participate in Simultaneous Engineering teams to support the development process;
- The wire tree routing (CAD files) are created in NX and processed in 3D files.
- Using a specific software package (Saber), the necessary diagrams, product and composition drawings are made.
- You are responsible for starting up and following up the necessary tests. In the position of Harness Engineer you will work closely with fellow engineers and report to the supervisor Harness Engineering.