Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- A strong team player and communicator.
- Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working
- Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality.
- English is mandatory and preferable Dutch
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properlyAt Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As Hardware Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the hardware development of aftertreatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders. Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments. Within role no two days are the same.
CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
- Coordination and development of various activities in close cooperation with PACCAR internal stakeholders and external supplier.
- Translate project goals into product requirements, co-design, validate and implement towards market introduction.
- Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution.
- Contribute to extensive validation and release activities towards project milestones.
- Participate / leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
- Analyze results and presenting to management.