Hardcore Software Developer C++ - DelftMedior Software / IT
Hardcore C++ Software Engineer - Our client is an international company located in South-Holland in the Delft Area. They are responsible for real-time Mapping and Navigation. They are responsible for the newest technologies concerning real-time mapping for also the Automotive industry. Next to this they make state of the art simulation and navigation software a variety of market. Next to the automotive industry they have several project in the high-tech markets.
Software Engineer / Delft / C++ / Development / Computer Science
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with C++11 or C++14
- UML / Python / Object Oriented Programming
- C# / Cuda / OpenGL / Boost
- Experience with configuration tools like SVN is a pré
- Agile environment
- At least 2 year of work experience is required
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
For the Software Department they are looking for an Software Engineer with a background in Computer Science. You are doing to develop new real-time applications with our skilled Software Engineering department. Interest in Real time mobile mapping and automotive / Hightech. We are looking for a Hardcore C++ software engineer with a passion for complex software systems.
- Hardcore C++ Software Development with Object Oriented Programming
- Interest in high-tech complex software system
- Working in a complex environment